Making a Withdrawal
You can choose to withdraw your tokens to a valid Ethereum address through the withdrawal section of your Ethfinex account.
- Make your way to the withdrawal page.
- Select the token which you would like to withdraw. For a list of available tokens, see here.
- Fill in the external address to which you will be sending your tokens.
- Choose the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Choose which of your 3 wallets you will be withdrawing from. For an overview of the different wallets, see here.
- Press Request Withdrawal.
There are no withdrawal limits for cryptocurrencies on Ethfinex.
We understand that time is critically important when it comes to fund availability. Please keep in mind that withdrawal times can fluctuate based on network congestion. You can track your withdrawal and its progress using www.etherscan.io and the transaction hash provided in the withdrawal history section of your account.