There are three wallets available to you on Ethfinex, each with a specific use.
1. Exchange Wallet is used for buying & selling supported currencies.
2. Margin Wallet is used when trading on margin.
3. Funding Wallet is used when providing financing for other margin traders.
The most common type of wallet is the exchange wallet, which is used when buying and selling any of our supported digital currencies. It is simple and free to move funds between the three wallets, so do not worry if you are unsure about the correct choice.
Managing your wallets
To manage your Ethfinex wallets, go to Wallets. Transferring funds between your different Ethfinex is free and performed instantly. To transfer funds from one wallet to another, see the Quick Transfer section -
- Choose the exact amount you would like to transfer.
- Choose the currency which you would like to transfer.
- Choose the wallet from which you would like to send (“From”).
- Choose the wallet where you would like to receive funds (“To”).
- Press Transfer.