The process to offer a portion of your token sale to Ethfinex users is similar to the one required to list tokens for trading. However due to the increased risk and due diligence required in order to ensure safety for our users, it is usually preferred that projects wishing to offer a portion of their token sale work with an experienced third party when running their token sale.
In any case, the first part of the process will still involve submitting the following application.
In order to pass through the relevant checks you will need to provide the following information in your application:
Project and Team Basic Information
- Submitter's name and firstname.lastname@example.org email address
- Company, website, and token information
- At least three team LinkedIn profiles
- Location of company headquarters
- Whitepaper attachment
- Bullet point format summary of whitepaper
- Bullet point format summary of token functionalities
- Bullet point format summary of project timeline
- Github link to project repository
- Link to any live product, demo video, or beta product
- Two paragraph summary of project (edited version to be displayed on Ethfinex knowledge base once submitted)
Token Sale Terms and Conditions
- Summary of restrictions
- Data protection policy
- Required KYC procedure, if any
- Any specific obligations for token holders
- PDF attachment or link to full terms and conditions
Token Sale Information
- Available tokens
- Target or actual raised
- Presale details, if any
- Date of sale
- Indication of intent to open sale to Ethfinex customers
- Name of law firm advising the project
- Relevant jurisdiction of the project
- PDF of independent legal analysis of token’s potential consideration as a security in the relevant jurisdiction of the project.
It is strongly recommended to supply all of the above information when completing the application, and the reasons for any missing information must be addressed in a follow-up manual review.
Since Ethfinex is a community driven platform, the listing decisions are subject to customer consensus and ratings to help determine the token’s value.
The full application is available via the form here.