Teams interested in listing their tokens on Ethfinex, or allocating a portion of their crowdsale to users of Ethfinex, can provide the information required for further consideration via the following submission form.
In addition you should submit a summary of your token to the community voting portal here. You can do so by creating a pull request to the github repository.
Successful projects will be shown at nectar.community/#/listings for the community vote.
Tokens are first reviewed and vetted by our team and successful applications are then later submitted for community voting.
In order to pass through the relevant checks you will need to provide the following information in your application:
1. Project and Team Basic Information
- Submitter's name and firstname.lastname@example.org email address
- Company, website and token information
- At least three team LinkedIn profiles
- Location of company headquarters
2. Project Summary
- Whitepaper attachment
- Bullet point format summary of whitepaper
- Bullet point format summary of token functionalities
- Bullet point format summary of project timeline
- Github link to project repository
- Link to any live product, demo video, or beta product
- Two paragraph summary of project (edited version to be displayed on Ethfinex knowledge base once submitted)
3. Token Sale Terms and Conditions
- Summary of restrictions
- Data protection policy
- Required KYC procedure, if any
- Any specific obligations for token holders
- PDF attachment or link to full terms and conditions
4. Token Sale Information
- Available tokens
- Target or actual raised
- Presale details, if any
- Date of sale
- Indication of intent to open sale to Ethfinex customers
5. Legal Summary
- Name of law firm advising the project
- Relevant jurisdiction of the project
- PDF of independent legal analysis of token’s potential consideration as a security in the relevant jurisdiction of the project.
It is strongly recommended to supply all of the above information and reasons for any missing information must be addressed in a follow-up review.
As Ethfinex is a community-driven platform, the listing decisions are subject to customer consensus and user review to help determine the token’s value.
Thank you for your interest - we look forward to reviewing your submission.