Welcome to Ethfinex’s discussion forum.
By contributing to and participating in this forum you agree to abide by the following code of conduct.
Everyone is invited to post ideas and opinions, disseminate knowledge, and share experiences about new Ethereum-based projects and tokens. The purpose of this forum is to generate discussions about new tokens you wish to see listed on the Site and rate and analyse those that are already traded. Ethfinex holds all rights on any and all contributions posted in the forum, even if you have designated them as confidential or proprietary.
Express informed opinion
Everyone is free to post comments regardless of background, experience level, or expertise. However, anyone expressing ideas, arguments, opinions, or a judgment should articulate a researched, reasoned, articulable basis for her views and should have verified any information being posted. The rule of thumb when communicating on this forum is: when in doubt, don’t say it.
Courtesy and legal rules
We ask everyone to respect fellow community members. What you say within the forum should be polite, respectful, and should not break any applicable laws (e.g., it should not breach privacy laws, be defamatory, or constitute hate speech). We at all times reserve the right to temporarily or permanently ban anyone who posts, for example:
- links to malware or illegal software;
- personal attacks or offensive comments against any person or group of people, including but not limited to comments based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or age;
- offensive or illegal content, including but not limited to content related to pornography, child pornography, terrorism, drugs, money laundering, copyright infringement, or trademark infringement;
- personal information (name, email address, phone number, etc.), whether about themselves or other members of the community or moderators; and,
- irrelevant or off-topic content.
We reserve the right to not allow certain forum names or avatars.
The administrators of Ethfinex’s discussion forum will not be responsible or liable for participants’ actions. Any views expressed in this forum are those of the individual poster.
Notice and takedown requests
If you come across content on Ethfinex that may violate your rights, let us know.
The simplest way to give notice of an offensive or abusive comment is to red flag it on the Forum directly.
If the comment was not dealt with in the way you wished within 15 days after being red flagged, you may wish to send a notice and takedown. Notice and takedown requests for claimed copyright infringement, libel or illegal content can be sent to Ethfinex’s DMCA Designated Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org, under the following conditions:
- You must provide your full name, address, email and phone number as well as those of the person or entity on behalf of whom you are acting;
- You must clearly identify the alleged illegal comment and the author’s username in the Forum. If the claim concerns infringed copyrighted work, you must clearly identify such work and provide evidence of copyright ownership;
- You must include a statement that you are acting in good faith and that all information provided is accurate and provided under penalty of perjury. If the claim concerns copyright infringement, acting in good faith means that you believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, if relevant, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed;
Important: copyright infringement notification is a legal process. Do not make false claims. Ethfinex may address any false claims through an appropriate sanction, in its sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to terminating your access to the Forum, without prejudice to legal sanctions that may apply to you for the copyright infringement itself;
- You shall include the signature of the copyright owner or her authorized agent.
Retract a copyright takedown request
After submitting a notice and takedown request, you may realize that you misidentified content or simply decide not to pursue the claim. In such a case, you may write to email@example.com. Please include all information provided in the initial request.